Someone who understands clients needs and offers personalized solutions
Start A ProjectMake An Appointment
What is a Concierge Style Jeweler?
1. Personal Service. We know the importance and value of personal service, especially with the purchase of fine jewelry. Retail stores can be intimidating and impersonal and can have expensive retail overhead. We decided to get away from that and be a concierge jeweler by catering to our customers.
2. We work by appointment only. We schedule our clients to work one-on-one and give you all of our attention and expertise during your scheduled time.
3.Professional yet comfortable environment. We offer all the benefits of a regular jewelry store, but without the pressured and hectic retail environment. We offer a stylish and comfortable work experience. We want people to feel like they are in our home!
4. We work in a private,discreet and secure office. Our private studio located at Pembroke Square on Six Forks Road is conveniently located in Raleigh's Midtown area. We value your privacy and conduct business with utmost discretion.
Why choose us?
1. Brummitt Jewelry Design Studio is not a traditional jewelry store. In fact, we are not a jewelry store with showcases like you would expect. We will sit with you and work to achieve your goals. We are your personal jewelry concierge.
2. No pressure, no stress, no retail overhead, just the service and expertise and time you deserve! We want you to be a life long client!
3. We are purveyors of beautiful jewelry, from estate to modern or traditional to eclectic. Your jewelry wardrobe needs to fit your every day life style and be built to your own personal style.
4. Russ has been designing and crafting jewelry for over 40 years. Custom and commissioned jewelry design is the main focus of our studio. Maybe you want to repurpose your old worn or outdated pieces into something special just for you. We call that "RECYCLED MEMORIES!" Let us help you realize your dreams! From creating classic tailored designs to contemporary fashion jewelry, Russ will work with you through out the process from start to finish in creating your special piece.
5. All custom jewelry is designed and finished in our studio. We will stay in touch with you as your commissioned piece goes through the process. We love to document its journey by photographing the different stages! We have even had clients come in and cast their piece in the shop! They get to "birth" their jewelry!
We can help you with Jewelry Estate Decisions.
Losing a parent is hard enough, but then having to make many decisions with their personal belongings is overwhelming. We are happy to go through family jewelry collections to help sort what is real and what isn't and advise you how to settle their jewely estate. Make an appointment and we will set up a time to meet with you in our Studio and our goal is to make it easy and comfortable for you.
Wondering about our store's policies and return policies? Visit our store policy page below for more details.